2019 National Fish Habitat Action Plan (F19AS00090)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2019 National Fish Habitat Action Plan" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.608.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 08, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Contact local FHP to determine submittal deadline..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $900,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 70 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Women’s Business Center - Initial Phase Grant
Previous opportunity: Postconviction Testing of DNA Evidence, FY 2019
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00090) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00024||Go Digital-Make digital images accessible to Park Staff and the Public|
|P19AS00025||Large mammal responses to wildfire and landscape-scale forest re|
|F19AS00096||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU): Phenology Monitoring Technical Assistance|
|F19AS00098||Joint Ventures - Improving the Science Foundation for Bird Conservation|
|P19AS00026||Post Carr Fire Burned Hazard Tree and Vegetation Removal and Structure Stabilization at Whiskeytown National Recreation Area|
|P19AS00027||Conduct Engineering Assessment and Develop Options for Treatment|
|F19AS00099||HQ NWRS System Enhancements|
|F19AS00103||Department of the Interior, United States (U.S.) Fish and Wildlife Service, (Region 3 Division of Migratory Birds|
|BOR MP 19 F002||Bay-Delta Restoration Program: CALFED Water Use Efficiency Grants|
|BOR MP 19 N008||Derby Dam Fish Screen Project|
|NPSNOISAGU1900097||Youth Experience in Reducing Border Impacts and Hazardous Fuels Monitoring in Saguaro National Park|
|F19AS00112||Regional Panels of the Aquatic Nuisance Species Task Force|
|P19AS00032||Botany Interns for Botanical Surveys|
|USGS 19 FA 0011||Notice of Intent|
|P19AS00033||Next Generation Ranger: Trade Skills Assistant|
|F19AS00119||Coonamesset River Restoration ; Hurricane Sandy|
|BOR UC 19 F001||Water Conservation Field Services; Upper Colorado Region|
|P19AS00034||Visitor Use Management Data Needs Assessment|
|NPSNOIVALL1900139||VALL SCA Interns for Plant Ecology Program|
|P19AS00035||2019 Channel Islands National Park Landbird Monitoring|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00090", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: