Apply for 72066920RFA00001
- The Agency for International Development, Liberia USAID-Monrovia in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Community Health Services (CHS)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 28, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 21, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $17,800,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Previous opportunity: Promoting Science and Rules Based Standards for Processed Food Ingredients in India and China
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 72066920RFA00001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72066920RFA00001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CMS 1LI 20 001||2020 Supplemental Budget Request|
|HHS 2020 IHS TSGN 0001||Office of Tribal Self-Governance Negotiation Cooperative Agreement|
|HHS 2020 IHS TSGP 0001||Office of Tribal Self-Governance Planning Cooperative Agreement|
|RFA OH 21 003||Extension of the World Trade Center Health Registry|
|72061520RFA00007||Kenya Health Partnerships for Quality Services (KHPQS) – HIV and OVC|
|72061520RFA00004||KENYA HEALTH PARTNERSHIPS FOR QUALITY SERVICES - HIV, FP/RMNCAH, Nutrition and WASH|
|72061520RFA00005||HIV,FP/RMNACH,Nutrition, WASH,DREAMS and OVC|
|72061520RFA00006||Kenya Health Partnerships for Quality Services (KHPQS) – OVC and DREAMS|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72066920RFA00001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.