Apply for SM 21 004
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Adminis in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Grants for Expansion and Sustainability of the Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services for Children with Serious Emotional Disturbances" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.104.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 07, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 05, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $15,030,147.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: SPOTLIGHT: A Social Medicine, HIV Provider Stigma and Bias Prevention Project
Previous opportunity: FY21 GUIDELINES FOR BROWNFIELD MULTIPURPOSE (MP) GRANTS
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SM 21 004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SM 21 004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA FPSG 0017||2021 Integrated Networks to Deliver and Sustain Evidence-Based Falls Prevention Programs|
|SM 21 003||Garrett Lee Smith (GLS) Campus Suicide Prevention Grant|
|HRSA 21 015||Nurse Faculty Loan Program (NFLP)|
|CDC RFA IP21 2106||Partnering with National Organizations to Increase Vaccination Coverage Across Different Racial and Ethnic Adult Populations Currently Experiencing Disparities|
|TI 21 001||Enhancement and Expansion of Treatment and Recovery Services for Adolescents, Transitional Aged Youth, and their Families|
|SM 21 011||Tribal Behavioral Health Grant Program|
|CDC RFA GH21 2101||Support of Global Polio Eradication Initiative (GPEI) using Integrated Modeling|
|HRSA 21 087||Integrated Substance Use Disorder Training Program (ISTP)|
|HRSA 21 078||Early Childhood Comprehensive Systems: Health Integration Prenatal-to-Three Program|
|SM 21 005||Cooperative Agreement for National Suicide Prevention Lifeline and Disaster Distress Helpline|
|RFA AG 22 001||Limited Competition: National Institute on Aging (NIA) Late Onset of Alzheimers Disease (LOAD) Family-Based Study (FBS) (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|SM 21 008||National Center for Child Traumatic Stress – Category I, National Center for Child Traumatic Stress Cooperative Agreement|
|SM 21 009||National Child Traumatic Stress Initiative – Category II, Treatment and Service Adaptation (TSA) Centers|
|RFA DE 21 002||Engaging the dental workforce to end the HIV epidemic in the U.S. (UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Required)|
|SM 21 010||National Child Traumatic Stress Initiative – Category III, Community Treatment and Service (CTS) Centers|
|HRSA 21 014||Primary Care Training and Enhancement-Community Prevention and Maternal Health (PCTE-CPMH)|
|HRSA 21 009||Native Hawaiian Health Care Improvement Act|
|CDC RFA OE20 20010101SUPP21||Enhancing Public Health Laboratory Capabilities and Increasing Capacity|
|TI 21 004||Building Communities of Recovery|
|SM 21 006||Project AWARE (Advancing Wellness and Resiliency in Education) State Education Agency Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SM 21 004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.