Apply for SFOP0006847
- The Department of State, Bureau of Oceans - Int. Environmental - Scientific in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Mapping Illicit Supply Networks to Combat Conservation Crimes at their Convergence" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.017.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 21, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 15, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $493,750.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: STATE ENVIRONMENTAL JUSTICE COOPERATIVE AGREEMENT PROGRAM (SEJCA) / COVID-19 PROJECTS
Previous opportunity: ENERGY TECHNOLOGY DEPLOYMENT ON TRIBAL LANDS - 2020
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0006847
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0006847) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0006849||NOFO: Combating Wildlife Trafficking in Latin America and the Caribbean through Facilitating Regional Information Exchange and Cooperation|
|BOR LC 20 N005||Tribal Irrigation Water Systems – Technical & Engineering Review|
|BOR LC 20 N007||Notice of Intent to Award to La Jolla Band of Luiseno Indians|
|BOR LC 20 N006||Notice of Intent to award to La Jolla Band of Luiseno Indians|
|EPA HQ OPPT 2020 003||National Tribal Toxics Council (NTTC) Technical Support|
|EPA R5 GL2020 SSP||Great Lakes Sediment Surveillance Program|
|SFOP0006891||Air Quality in South Asia|
|EPA OP OEJ 20 02||STATE ENVIRONMENTAL JUSTICE COOPERATIVE AGREEMENT PROGRAM (SEJCA) / COVID-19 PROJECTS|
|M20AS00009||BOEM FY 2020 Environmental Studies Program (ESP)|
|SFOP0006915||Offset National Emissions through Sustainable Landscapes (ONE-SL)|
|EPA G2020 STAR C1||Assessment Tools for Biotechnology Products|
|EPA G2020 STAR C2||Early Career: Assessment Tools for Biotechnology Products|
|SFOP0006918||Data for Jurisdictional Sourcing: Spurring Jurisdictional Approaches and REDD+ Action|
|NPS 20 REG1 0006||Implement Chesapeake Gateways Network Projects in Annapolis|
|BOR LC 20 N013||Notice of Intent to Award to ITCA|
|BOR LC 20 N009||Notice of Intent to Award to Colorado Parks and Wildlife|
|BOR LC 20 N008||Notice of Intent to Award to AZ Game and Fish Dept.|
|POA CESU 20 05||JBLM NR TE|
|EPA OLEM ORCR 20 02||SUPPORTING ANAEROBIC DIGESTION IN COMMUNITIES|
|EPA R3 WPDG 20 02||FY20 Region 3 Wetland Program Development Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0006847", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.