Apply for NPS NOIP19AC00172
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the community development, education, environment, regional development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Northwest Indiana Regional Exhibit Development- INDU" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 12, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 22, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $130,274.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: County governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Education, Environment, Regional Development
Next opportunity: WaterSMART- Applied Science Grants
Previous opportunity: U.S. Public Diplomacy Program Alumni Network
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS NOIP19AC00172
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOIP19AC00172", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.