Apply for ED GRANTS 051820 001
- The Department of Education in the education, opportunity zone benefits sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Teacher Quality Partnership (TQP) Grant Program CFDA Number 84.336S" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.336.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 18, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 02, 2020 Applications Available May 18, 2020. Pre-Application Webinars The Office of Elementary and Secondary Education intends to post pre-recorded informational webinars designed to provide technical assistance to interested applicants for grants under the TQP program. These informational webinars will be available on the TQP web page shortly after this notice is published in the Federal Register at https://oese.ed.gov/#8203offices/#8203office-of-discretionary-grants-support-services/#8203effective-educator-development-programs/#8203teacher-quality-partnership/#8203applicant-info-and-eligibility/#8203. A TQP Frequently Asked Questions document will also be published on the TQP program web page as soon as it is available at https://oese.ed.gov/#8203offices/#8203office-of-discretionary-grants-support-services/#8203effective-educator-development-programs/#8203teacher-quality-partnership/#8203. Deadline for Notice of Intent to Apply Applicants are strongly encouraged, but not required, to submit a notice of intent to apply by June 17, 2020. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications July 2, 2020. Deadline for Intergovernmental Review September 15, 2020..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Opportunity Zone Benefits
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 DoD Research and Education Program for Historically Black Colleges and Universities and Minority-Serving Institutions (HBCU/MI) Equipment/Instrumentation
Previous opportunity: STATE ENVIRONMENTAL JUSTICE COOPERATIVE AGREEMENT PROGRAM (SEJCA) / COVID-19 PROJECTS
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 051820 001
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 051820 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.