Apply for ED GRANTS 053019 001
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): Braille Training Program Grants CFDA Number 84.235E" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.235.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 30, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 01, 2019 Applications Available May 30, 2019. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications July 1, 2019. Pre-Application Webinar Information No later than June 4, 2019, OSERS will post pre-recorded informational webinars designed to provide technical assistance to interested applicants. The webinars will be available at www2.ed.gov/fund/grant/apply/rsa/new-rsa-grants.html. Pre-Application Q amp A Blog No later than June 4, 2019, OSERS will open a blog where interested applicants may post questions about the application requirements for this competition and where OSERS will post answers to the questions received. OSERS will not respond to questions unrelated to the application requirements for this competition. The blog will be available at www2.ed.gov/fund/grant/apply/rsa/new-rsa-grants.html and will remain open until June 18, 2019. After the blog closes, applicants should direct questions to the person listed under FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT. Theresa DeVaughn, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue SW, Room 5062A, Potomac Center Plaza, Washington, DC 20202-2800. Telephone (202) 245-7321. Email firstname.lastname@example.org..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $115,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Basinwide & Basin States Salinity Control Programs
Previous opportunity: Pacific Islands Fisheries Science Center Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit Broad Agency Announcement
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 053019 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 053019 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOS NBO PAS FY19 007||American Center Nairobi Program and Outreach Support|
|TASHKENT PAS FY19 01||Uzbekistan: English Speaking Nation Program|
|72016819RFA00003 TABLA||General Education Activity in BiH (TABLA)|
|NPS 19 NERO 0034||Invasive Treatment Crew for Cultural Landscape Maintenance 2019|
|P19AS00215||Development of Overmountain Victory Trail interpretive exhibits at the new Lake James State Park Visitor Center|
|NPS 19 NERO 0037||Maine Acadian Culture Project|
|BUCHAREST PAS FY19 06||Romania: Teaching English to Rural Young and Middle-Aged People to Help Enhance Competitiveness on the Labor Market|
|ED GRANTS 060419 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Alaska Native Program CFDA Number 84.031R|
|ED GRANTS 060419 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Alaska Native Education (ANE) Program CFDA Number 84.356A|
|ED GRANTS 060419 003||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Native Hawaiian-Serving Institutions Program CFDA Number 84.031V|
|ED GRANTS 060419 004||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Alaska Native Program CFDA Number 84.031N|
|ED GRANTS 060419 005||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Native Hawaiian-Serving Institutions Program CFDA Number 84.031W|
|ED GRANTS 060419 006||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): State Charter School Facilities Incentive Grants Program CFDA Number 84.282D|
|ED GRANTS 060519 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Project Prevent Grant Program CFDA Number 84.184M|
|P19AS00225||Crew to Repair 1+ Mile of Kennesaw Mountain South Loop Trail|
|NPS 19 NERO 0038||ncrease Public Awareness of Frederick Law Olmsted and Olmsted|
|ED GRANTS 060519 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Expanding Opportunity Through Quality Charter Schools Program (CSP): Grants for Credit Enhancement for Charter School Facilities CFDA Number 84.354A|
|P19AS00227||Padre Island National Seashore Youth Resource Management Border Internships|
|ED GRANTS 060519 003||OSERS-OSEP: Educational Technology, Media, and Materials for Individuals with Disabilities: Stepping-up Technology Implementation CFDA Number 84.327S|
|P19AS00228||Increase Public Availability of Archives|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 053019 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.