Apply for 693JK320NF0005
- The Department of Transportation, Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Admin in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Pipeline Safety One-Call Grant" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.721.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 04, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 19, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $60,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 31 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Previous opportunity: Achieving Undetectable=Untransmittable in India through Quality Laboratory Testing, Workforce Development, Improved Result Utilization, and Strong Laboratory Epidemiology Platforms for Informed Public Health Response under PEPFAR
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 693JK320NF0005
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (693JK320NF0005) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|693JK320NF0007||Community Safety Grant|
|693JK320NF0009||Public Sector Training Grants|
|FR AMT 20 001||FY20 Northeast Corridor Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|FR AMT 20 002||FY20 National Network Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|FR AMT 20 003||FY20 Northeast Corridor Infrastructure and Operations Advisory Commission (NECC)|
|FTA 2020 004 TRI SRD||FY 2018 Safety Research Demonstration Program|
|FTA 2020 003 TRI BCP||FY 2018 Redesign of Transit Bus Operator Compartment to Improve Safety, Operational Efficiency, and Passenger Accessibility Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "693JK320NF0005", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.