Apply for SFOP0008707
- The Department of State, Bureau of Counterterrorism in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Raising Public Awareness on Countering the Financing of Terrorism in the Tri-Border Area" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.701.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 23, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 23, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,478,750.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: 22.PMWRA.Afghanistan.AIM Project.NOFO
Previous opportunity: DoD Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Clinical Biomarker Development Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0008707
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0008707) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0008543||DRL WHA Program Learning Series|
|PAS MOROCCO FY22 02||U.S. Mission in Morocco|
|SFOP0008781||Women Overcoming the World’s Climate Crisis with STEM (WOW CCs)|
|PDS PRISTINA FY22 05||Independent Media Programming: Defeating Disinformation, Preventing Misinformation|
|PAS PRISTINA FY22 04||Independent Media Programming: Cyber Security Resilience|
|SFOP0008789||FY 2022 Ngawang Choephel Fellows Program|
|SSH MBA FY21 01||Ambassador's Special self Help Program|
|SFOP0008798||DRL Hungary Youth Engagement in the Media|
|STATE BISHKEK PAS 22 0004||Media Small Grants Program|
|STATE BISHKEK PAS 22 0003||Book Translation Program|
|SFOP0008804||DRL Reconnecting Cuban Exiles with Cuban Civil Society|
|SFOP0008803||DRL Promoting Democracy and Human Rights in Cuba|
|SFOP0008810||Cooperation on Peaceful Uses of Nuclear Energy|
|SFOP0008811||CBRN Terrorism Investigation Capabilities Bangladesh|
|DOS AF PDPA FY22 NOFO 2A||Supporting Civic Engagement in the Electoral Processes in Africa|
|SCS 800 22 GR 001 WHA 040122||Strengthening Government Through Civil Society Engagement|
|SCAISB 22 AW 025 04042022||Promoting Civic Leadership & Participation|
|SFOP0008819||2021 TIP Office International Programs to Combat Child Trafficking in Colombia - Prevalence Study|
|BH200 22 GR 200 WHA||Strengthening Government through Civil Society Engagement|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0008707", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.