Apply for USDA NIFA SLBCD 007092
- The Department of Agriculture, National Institute of Food and Agriculture in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Tribal Colleges Extension Program: Special Emphasis" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.517.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 05, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 30, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 50 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: Spectrum Innovation Initiative: National Center for Wireless Spectrum Research
Previous opportunity: DoD Autism, Idea Development Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NIFA SLBCD 007092
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NIFA SLBCD 007092) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA AMS TM ACER G 20 0006||Acer Access and Development Program|
|USDA AMS TM FSMIP G 20 0004||Federal-State Marketing Improvement Program (FSMIP)|
|USDA AMS TM FMPP G 20 0002||Farmers Market Promotion Program|
|USDA AMS TM LFPP G 20 0001||Local Food Promotion Program|
|USDA AMS TM SCBGP G 20 0003||Specialty Crop Block Grant Program – Farm Bill|
|USDA NIFA FINI 007112||The Gus Schumacher Nutrition Incentive Program|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 20 0009||Alignment of Pesticide Regulations and Standards in Africa|
|USDA FAS 10960 0200 10 20 0001||Interface Test 2020-03-18|
|KV SU 03212020 0530||Opportunity title from S2S|
|KV SU 03212020 0708||Opportunity title from S2S|
|USDA FAS 10777 0700 10 20 0006||Scientific Exchanges Initiative|
|USDA NRCS NM CIG 20 GEN0010756||Notice of Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2020 – NEW MEXICO|
|USDA NRCS SD CIG 20 GEN0010787||NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2020 – State of South Dakota (SD)|
|USDA NIFA SBIR 007374||FY 2020 SBIR Phase 1 - 2nd release|
|USDA NIFA ICGP 007375||Methyl Bromide Transition Program|
|USDA FAS 10962 0700 10 20 0002||2020 Cochran Fellowship Program|
|USDA NIFA OP 007352||Renewable Resources Extension Act - National Focus Funds Projects|
|KV SU 04182020 0726||Opportunity title from S2S|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 20 0012||Analytical Research for Pesticide Residue Field Trials to Establish and Support Codex Maximum Residue Limits|
|USDA FAS 0700 10608 S||Food for Education|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NIFA SLBCD 007092", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.