Marriage Strengthening Research & Dissemination Center (HHS 2018 ACF OPRE PR 1372)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families - OPRE in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Marriage Strengthening Research & Dissemination Center" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.086.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 31, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 11, 2018 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Historic Preservation Tax Incentives Program
Previous opportunity: Program to Support Tribal Resilience and Ocean and Coastal Management and Planning
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2018 ACF OPRE PR 1372) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOA PPUC 0297||Information and Planning: Understanding the Capacity of the Aging Network|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOD DDTI 0305||Serious Mental Illness|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R04 1388||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Cabarrus County, North Carolina|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R04 1389||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Harrison County, Mississippi|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R04 1391||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Taylor County, Florida|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R06 1255||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Midland County, Texas|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R07 1387||Head Start Grantee - Barton, Pawnee, Pratt, Rice, and Stafford Counties, Kansas|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R06 1390||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Erath, Hood, Jack, Johnson, Navarro, Palo Pinto, Parker, Somervell, and Wise Counties, Texas|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOD DDTI 0304||University Centers of Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Diversity Fellowships|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOA FLFC 0309||Strengthening the Financial Literacy & Preparedness of Family Caregivers|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOA HMOD 0308||Promoting Aging In Place by Enhancing Access to Home Modifications|
|HHS 2019 ACF OPRE YE 1380||Child Care and Development Block Grant (CCDBG) Implementation Research and Evaluation Grants (Phase II/Cohort 2)|
|HHS 2018 ACF IOAS OTIP ZV 1369||Trafficking Victim Assistance Program-ACF regions 1, 2, 3, and 4|
|HHS 2018 ACF IOAS OTIP ZV 1371||Trafficking Victim Assistance Program-ACF regions 9 and 10|
|HHS 2018 ACF IOAS OTIP ZV 1370||Trafficking Victim Assistance Program-ACF regions 5, 6, 7, and 8|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R02 1392||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Bronx, New York (Manhattan), Kings, Richmond, and Queens Counties, New York|
|HHS 2018 ACF ACYF CU 1382||Regional Partnership Grants to Increase the Well-Being of, and to Improve the Permanency Outcomes for, Children Affected by Substance Abuse|
|HHS 2018 ACF ACYF CA 1383||Best Practices for the Use of Text and Chat-Based Technology in Child Maltreatment Reporting, Detection, and Prevention|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOA AB 0310||JG Prepopulate 7.19.18|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOD ILNA 0310||Native American Independent Living Demonstration Project|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2018 ACF OPRE PR 1372", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: