Apply for BJA 2018 13620
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), law, justice and legal services, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BJA FY 18 Project Safe Neighborhoods" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.609.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 26, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 10, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 12 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Law, Justice and Legal Services, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Tribal Behavioral Health Grant Program (Short Title: Native Connections)
Previous opportunity: HOMESTAY SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BJA 2018 13620
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BJA 2018 13620) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BJA 2018 13608||BJA FY 18 Strategies for Policing Innovation|
|BJA 2018 13700||BJA FY 18 Justice Reinvestment Initiative: Reducing Violent Crime by Improving Justice System Performance|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BJA 2018 13620", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.