Apply for SM 18 017
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Adminis in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Tribal Behavioral Health Grant Program (Short Title: Native Connections)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.243.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 23, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 22, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 30 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Gulf War Illness, Qualitative Research Award
Previous opportunity: BJA FY 18 Project Safe Neighborhoods
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SM 18 017
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SM 18 017) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72061318RFA00002||Going the Last Mile for HIV Contrl|
|CDC RFA EH18 1804||Newborn Screening New Condition Implementation: Capacity Building and Quality Improvement through Data Harmonization|
|TI 18 013||Minority Fellowship Program (Short Title: MFP)|
|HRSA 18 091||Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program - Formula|
|CDC RFA PS19 1901||Strengthening STD Prevention and Control for Health Departments (STD PCHD)|
|NOFO 72061518RFA00001||Kenya Tuberculosis Support Program|
|HHS 2018 IHS DVPI 0001||Domestic Violence Prevention Initiative|
|CDC RFA DP18 1816||WELL-INTEGRATED SCREENING AND EVALUATION FOR WOMEN ACROSS THE NATION (WISEWOMAN)|
|72069518RFA00002||TUBITEHO (Let’s Take Care of Them) Health Activity|
|CDC RFA DP18 1811||Partner Actions to Improve Oral Health Outcomes|
|SM 18 018||Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health Grant Program|
|RFA HL 19 024||Short-Term Research Education Program to Increase Diversity in Health-Related Research (R25 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|CDC RFA EH18 1802||Developing Standards and Principles to Effectively Administer and Integrate Public Health Statistics into the National Environmental Public Health Tracking Network|
|CDC RFA EH18 1801||Identifying Common and Unique Barriers to the Exchange of Hospital Inpatient and Emergency Department Data|
|HRSA 18 111||Newborn Screening Family Education Program|
|HRSA 18 105||Rural Health Integration Models for Parents and Children to Thrive (IMPACT)|
|SM 18 015||Mental Health Technology Transfer Center Cooperative Agreements (Short Title: MHTTC)|
|SP 18 008||Strategic Prevention Framework – Partnerships for Success (Short Title: SPF-PFS)|
|CDC RFA DP17 17040201SUPP18||PPHF -Building Public Health Infrastructure in Tribal Communities to Accelerate Disease Prevention and Health Promotion in Indian Country|
|CMS 1W1 18 001||Minority Research Grant Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SM 18 017", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.